1968 Chevelle HD Heavy Duty Cooling A/C Radiator Core Support AMD Tooling
CHEVROLET: Chevelle / El Camino. Heavy Duty Radiator Core Support. New Reproduction Radiator Core Support. Heavy Gauge Steel, Like Original. Crisp Detailed & Correct Body Lines.
To Clarify, AMD has their own tooling and this is unique to them ONLY. Their parts are test fitted and are more correct, better fitting than other reproductions currently out there. Their panels include correct-as-original clips, tabs, bends and seams where applicable.
Reproduction Parts are NOT all the same or from the same manufacturers. Officially Licensed GM Restoration Parts. This is Correct for 1968 models that have Heavy Duty Cooling or Air Conditioning. Fits the following models with heavy duty cooling & A/C. 1968 Chevrolet: Malibu / Chevelle.
The item "1968 Chevelle HD Heavy Duty Cooling A/C Radiator Core Support AMD Tooling" is in sale since Saturday, December 20, 2014. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Cooling Systems\Radiators & Parts".
The seller is "tamraz" and is located in Naperville, Illinois. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Brand: AMD Auto Metal Direct
- Manufacturer Part Number: 350-3468-1
- Interchange Part Number: GM # 3910631
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Surface Finish: EDP Coated
- Warranty: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Taiwan
- California Prop 65 Warning: Per California Law (Prop 65) WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info see p65warnings.gov/ Prop 65 is an approved initiative that addresses concerns about exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. To comply with Prop 65, businesses are required to display a warning for listed chemicals unless exposure is low enough to pose no significant risk of cancer or is significantly below levels observed to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Tamraz has chosen to display the Prop 65 warning based on the possible presence of one or more listed chemicals, without evaluating the level of exposure